Thursday 6 May 2010

Ayden's First Smile



Ayden has started to smile a few weeks ago. However, he usually smiles when he has finished his feed and in a half-asleep, contented mood. Hence, it is quite difficult to capture on camera and most of the time, his eyes are closed while smiling. Only once, did he look at me and smile :p I'm waiting for the day when he can smile in response to us.

The above picture is the only one I can capture when he smiles... He has a very cute toothless grin and Vin loves to call him "Bo Geh", which is toothless in Hokkien.





Again, Ayden and his obsession with biting his mittens!














I have just cut his fingernails. People would often advise to cut baby's nails while they are sleeping but it is often quite an awkward position for me to cut... Hence, I found out the best time is when he is feeding. He will be too intent on feeding to notice what I'm doing to his fingers and toes!






Look at how small his hand and fingers are, as compared to mine!

















Ayden's awake look, with hair standing up.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Phyllis,
    Keep up the good work in writing this. When my daughter was born 5 years ago, I decided to do the same thing and it has been going on until now. So, keep taking pictures, writing and posting. You will love it few years from now. :)

    Best wishes.
    Hendra

    ReplyDelete